Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Dear K

Dear Keegan,
This last Saturday, our baby girl got married. MARRIED!! I wish you could've been here with me to see it. She looked stunning, absolutely amazing. She's all grown up and it's so strange looking at this grown woman who was just a baby I held under my heart and in my arms for two days.


Her mom said she had your ring in her bra :) I cried, well you know my kind of cry on the inside, my lip shaking when she had her father/daughter dance. In a whole different world that could've been you, or at least in a bit of a different world you would've been able to be there to see it.


It's been a struggle living life without the two of you at times. I get upset and wish I could've kept you both :) Just seeing her there I know we made the right decision for her. I wanted to give her all the things we couldn't, and though sometimes I was upset because it was just material things, I realized in that moment it was much more. She had a God centered life and now she has found someone who will carry that through with her.


She's absolutely beautiful and amazing. Even though I didn't get to raise her, nor did I get to watch her grow with you by my side, I am so over the moon happy that I got to be a part of creating a child with you. I am blessed to be able to see bits of you and me in her. She is us, she is a part of us, and there will always be a part of you and I'm happy to have been a part of that. How about that for a weird word jumble?


I love you. I will always love you. You will always be in my heart. I hope that you were able to see her get married, in however life after life happens. I feel that you have been there for her though. I feel that you have been able to watch over her throughout her life and I'm a little jealous of that. :)
Our baby girl got MARRIED!!!
Love always and forever,
Me

No comments: