Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thoughts from the ellipitical

Here I go, I think I'm going to do it...start a daily blog, just like I used to write in my journals. There's a lot that's been going on in my mind. Yes I have journals, but it's like when you were a kid you watch what you say because someone in your house is going to sneak a peek. So this way, I know there is a chance someone is looking, but who cares? And I type faster than I write.

So day 1: The new Twilight movie is coming out (is out?) I'm behind because I am 34 years old, not 14.... I was on the elliptical the other day (which is where most of the thoughts that will be posted on here come to me) and saw a video for a song from the newest movie. And I am thinking...who would be team Edward? Why would you want some pasty looking dude who seems a bit on the wimpy side, when you've got this good looking tough guy who turns into a wolf??? Hot (though yes like I said I am 34 and he's half my age, I can still appreciate beauty!) And really, do you want to always wonder if he's going to bite you while you're sleeping? Plus, he's been around an awful long time, so I'm sure there's been a good share of girlfriends in his past. And if they are vampires as well, that's an awful lot of ex girlfriend drama I would not want to deal with. I guess I just don't understand. Any thoughts?

No comments: