Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well, it's Day 3

Went and saw the third twilight movie..Eclipse. Ya I know I was just talking about it. It was a nice surprise from my husband. He just suggested we go out to see a movie and that is what he picked. We don't get out often AT ALL! We might get a chance to steal a few minutes to go to the grocery store with out the kids, but other than that we are either homebound or kids in tow.
I thought the movie was good. Yes I have seen the two before. When the 2nd one came out on On Demand, we decided to watch them both one right after the other. Here in WA, rainy days are movie days, so needless to say, we spend hours watching movies! :)
I must say that Jacob (Taylor) gets hotter each time I see him. So sorry, I feel a little dirty thinking about someone that is that much younger than me! I just think that if I were her, I would pick him! It could be that he spends a majority of the time with no shirt on in the movies, or that his eyes and lips remind me of someone from my past. Or that he is just more attractive to me than Edward. I would discuss the movie, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone...if anyone is even reading my blogs!
Though a friend has told me the story of the 4th booh and there isn't much suprise in it for me, it was still a good movie.
I have been told though to read the books as they are better than the movie....but isn't that usually the way it is?

No comments: